For the crust
- 2 Cups self rising flour
- 2 single serve cups plain Greek yogurt
For the filling
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
For the icing
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the egg wash
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp milk
- Combine flour and Greek yogurt and kneed into a dough ball.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface and either use cookie cutters or a knife to cut your pop tart shapes.
- Mix your egg wash in a small bowl and brush on each dough cut out.
- Mix your filling ingredients in a small bowl and spoon ½ tsp onto every other dough cut out.
- Place the empty cut out on top of the filling cut out and using a fork press the edges together to seal.
- Place in your Air Fryer for 8 minutes at 400* flipping half way through.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack
- Mix together your icing ingredients in a small bowl. The icing should be on the thicker side.
- Ice your pop tarts to your liking. The icing will harden as it sets.
This makes 12 poptarts
On the current WeightWatchers Program (2023) it is 6 points per serving.
Serving size is one poptart.
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Poptarts
Amount Per Serving
Calories 149Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 20IU0%